Bombardier celebrates people who March to their own Drum. As part of this we’re giving 10,000 people the chance to share a bottle of Bombardier with a friend along with a bottle for themselves.
Prize: will be awarded to the first 10,000 entrants who fully complete the promotional website form. Entrants will receive one 500 ml bottle of Bombardier. Their chosen friend will be sent one 500 ml bottle of Bombardier too.
Opening Date/Time: 12.00 (pm) on 1st October 2018
Closing Date/Time: 23.50 (pm) on 30th November 2018 or when 10,000 completed entries have been received (whichever is sooner).
No. of Entries: Entrants may enter the promotion once only.
Any entry Criteria: Entries will be via the www.bombardier.co.uk website (the “Website”);
Entrants must enter their details and those of their friend in order to receive their prize; and
Entrants and their chosen friend must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
- The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Eagle Brewery,”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access and an email account is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must submit entries via the landing page on the www.bombardier.co.uk website. Entrants will submit their name, email and address as well as those of their nominated friend.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the www.bombardier.co.uk website. Entries by any other means, including email, post or facsimile, will not be accepted.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entries at any time.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the promotion for personal non-commercial use only.
- In certain circumstances, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternative to the Prize outlined, or transfer of all or part of the Prize to a family member of the winner. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) the Prize being inappropriate for the age or health of the winner or no longer being available for circumstances beyond the Promoters reasonable control. In such circumstances, the Promoter may require the winner to provide written confirmation of waiver of their entitlement and/or written acceptance from any transferee to comply with these terms and conditions. No cash alternative will be available.
- The winner must comply with the relevant terms and conditions applicable.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Bombardier Website for full details of the Prize on offer.
Social Media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Social Media and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Rules for Promotion Entries
- All submissions/entries must comply with the following “Content Rules”:
a) be in the English language;
b) not name or refer to any individual (or include any third party personal information) other than the entrant and their friend whom they have permission from to disclose such details;
c) not contain the image or likeness of any individual: (1) under the age of 18; or (2) other than the entrant without that individuals’ express consent;
d) not contain any material that infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
e) not disparage or be harmful to the Promoter or any of its brands, employees/directors, customers or pubs;
f) not in any way mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trade mark of any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of the Promoter and its brands;
g) not contain material that is inappropriate, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
h) not contain any swear words, offensive or vulgar language or other coarse language;
i) not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, political belief, sexual orientation or age;
j) not promote excessive or irresponsible drinking or illegal drugs or tobacco (or the use of any of the foregoing); and
k) not contain any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code.
- The Prize Winners will be the first 10,000 people to fully complete the promotional form on the Bombardier website. Partial or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- By submitting an entry to us, each entrant warrants and agrees:
a) that the entry fully complies with the Content Rules;
b) to grant the Promoter a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such entry in any manner and in any format and/or media; and
c) that the Promoter may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your entry or as required for the fulfilment of the Prize.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, a winner's acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The winner will be notified using the contact details they submitted through the Website and/or on the Social Media platforms. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the Prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Social Media will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website and/or the Social Media including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
Data Protection and Privacy
- If you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, including any publicity reasonably required by the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion, you also agree that any personal information provided by you in relation to your entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website and/or Social Media may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting on the Website and/or the Social Media.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.